Hi everyone !
Hope you enjoyed your vacation !
Last weekend was productive, we had some good slalom
training in on Friday.
A couple weeks ago it was poring rain so we decided to visit
the brewery in Creemore instead J
We had a little tour from the brewery and a couple tastings.
A week ago, we got some good free skiing in with my hands
tight together all day.
I think my trainer wanted me to know how it must be like to
be a prisoner lol, it was a great exercise, it kept my upper body stabilized
and gave me the chance to focus only on the legs, it was good practice, we
figured out some good stuff.
Other ways I am back to University, although it didn’t last
very long, 2 weeks and we are back on track J
for some speed races.
I feel the need……… the need for SPEED !!! YEAH
Last Friday I experienced my first professional photo shoot.
It was a lot of fun hanging around town in fur coats and high heels in -ºc
degrees.
Thank you to Marianne Rothbauer for the great pics.
On Saturday night we had a fun fundraising party with life
rappers, it was awesome with The
Wordburglar and More or Les.
The last couple weeks were really good for me to get some
physical training in and get the mental reset for the next part of the season.
Today I had my first race back in after more then 3 weeks,
after my little knee injury, and did well considering. It is going the right track. J
The Javelin coating worked really well, I am really enjoying
this new product.
The races in Okemo are really fun, the slope is really enjoyable,
it is a great terrain and the area is beautiful, although my euro blood can’t
handle the cold quite well yet. Thank
you to toe warmers for saving my feet !
Tomorrow on for some speed races, lets give her !
Thank you for everybody's support.
Have a good one !

No comments:
Post a Comment