Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy new year !

Hello !

Here we are at the beginning of 2013, and we survived the end of the world, lol !
2012 has been an interesting year, definitely not boring and very eventful.
I have to admit not an easy year but so far the best year of my life.
I finally have a life that I can enjoy. It wasn't easy to leave a abusive environment you have lived in for 20 years, after such a decision you can expect lots of changes. But they have all been good.
I would not have expected that much, but without the support of my new family, my friends and acquaintances I wouldn't be here today.
For this new year, my goal is to find financial support for the next season in order to continue skiing and pursue my dream. I am not ready to give this up yet.
If you are interested to help me to achieve this goal, you can do it by entering the link below. Any support, will be much appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.gofundme.com/rxyf8

I wish everybody a very happy new year and that 2013 brings you a lot of joy !


No comments:

Post a Comment