Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

trip to Belgium, meeting with the federation

Hi everybody !

A little update, the training is progressing well, I should be able to go a 100 % within the next few weeks, my knee has been recovering well.

I went for a 2 day trip to Belgium to meet with the Belgian federation taking place in Antwerp, the meeting went well, a lot of things have been discussed , they were definitely willing to listen to different opinions and I hope for a few changes and some support. The will for the federation to be more united and to make some changes is there, within this olympic season I hope for a good solution that will satisfy the majority of the A team racers. It was a very short trip but definitely worth it, because of the meeting and I had the chance to spend 2 days with my best friend I didn't get to see for a long time.
 Being originally from Middelkerke, Oostende I never had the chance earlier to visit the town of Antwerp, it is a very nice town, lots of old buildings with history. Of course I didn't go to Belgium without having ate some french fries, waffles and a beer. To conclude this little trip was a successful business trip.



Thank you for reading !

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment