Hi everybody !!
I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying the spring.
In Canada the spring is slowly settling down with a couple days of snow here and there and some nice sunny days.
I have been able to take my bike out a few times and enjoy some beautiful scenery.
I have been starting to use some light weights during training and my knee is handling it well so I am really glad to see some progression that way. I had my first painting experience by painting the gym last saturday. Thank you Active Life Conditioning, you guys are the best !!!
Welcome
Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !
U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !
Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !
Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !
Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !
You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !
U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !
Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !
Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !
Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !
You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment