Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

back from worlds


Hi everybody !

We came back from the worlds last week, it was a great experience and a little adventure.
The second week we had a couple training days with several teams, Sweden, CZE, Ukraine, Belarus, Hungary, Haiti, Israel, Liechtenstein, Libanon …
 We were about 140 at the start in the GS and the SL but it is great to see all these nations making an effort for such an event.
The GS was though, quite bumpy but it was interesting to try out the new radius. We’ll start to do some training on them for next season.
The Audi party was fun, to meet some other athletes and personalities from skiing and other.
The crowd for the SL was amazing, unfortunately I fell at the 5th gate, was a little disappointed but it doesn’t take away the joy of being there, competing with the best of the world and the satisfying results of the Super combined and Downhill.
I was back in Toronto for a day and then had 2 SL races at Alpine, ON where I came in 5th the first day and 7th the second day, there were a couple good runs so I am positive for the upcoming races in Camp Fortune this weekend.
The last couple days I spend them in bed, I haven’t been so sick in a long time.
Tomorrow it is back to university for the next 3 weeks with a couple exams and papers to write.
I thank everyone that has been supporting me and brought me to the world championships, I couldn’t have done it without them.



No comments:

Post a Comment