Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First races

HI everyone !

Today was my first day racing. We had two SG's.
The first run, I wasn't really focused on what I should have been, and so the end result wasn't really what I was aiming for.
After a little discussion with my trainer, and a different approach for the second run, it was much better. Even do I made a mistake, we were more satisfied with my technique.
Considering this was the third time I used the new radius, and that it is the beginning of the season, that wasn't to bad. I definitely think that recovery is much harder with the new skis.
Tomorrow is the GS race, I am looking forward to it !



No comments:

Post a Comment