Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Monday, November 12, 2012

Back on skis !!

Hi everyone !!

After that little injury I was back on skis today !
We had a good day of SG training, even do my shoulder was bothering me a little.
This was the first day in the gates with the new radius skis, it took me a bit of time a couple runs to figure it out, the the ski is working actually fine.
I thought it would be way worse, but actually, when you know how to work with them, I think they are faster then the old radius, but you have to put much more effort into them.
I'am starting to know what is working for me, at the beginning of the, I wasn't really moving and going strait at the gate, after I had a feedback from my trainer it got much better.
Really glad about the day, starting to figuring out some stuff, and getting more consistent.
Other then that, it was freeeeeeeeezzzzing on the hill this morning!!! First -25˚C of the season ! I really gonna have to get used to this cold all winter... I am just a euro ! lol
First race of the season is coming up soon and I am really exited !

I am still looking for some support and if you'd like to support a belgian racer, you can buy some stickers or patches of this little guy designed by my trainer:

Thanks guys ! Every support will be very much appreciated ! 

Have a good one ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment