Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Thursday, September 27, 2012

what is going on now...

My first couple weeks at university have been good so far. 
It is good to meet new people, and with people from so many different cultures. 
The courses are interesting, I have to say it is a lot of information in a couple weeks. 
I had already my first mark, it is already the 4th week of school and everything went by so fast already.
I keep up my training every day with a group of skiers. 
Looking up this weekend to do some fitness testing and the pig roast with the team I am working with.
I can't wait for this winter and the snow !! 
This will be my first season without the pressure of my family and with a appropriate training environment, so I am really exited and ready to give a 100 % !! 
Enjoy your weekend everybody ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment