Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

working out

I had a good weekend doing some tests ! On suturday we did a run up and down hill for about 1h30 with obstacles on our way , a wall to climb over, a slackline, hurdels and a cargo net. It was challenging but fun at the same time and I got lost twice... haha
In the afternoon we had a little fun doing the high ropes course and I ended up with a lot of bruises. And then we all got together at a bbq.
Sunday was a good day as well, in the morning some testing, we did some jumps, boxes, hex, chin ups and we kept the best for the end wich was the bip test... In the afternoon it was great fun participating at a volley ball tournament even if our little team got our asses kicked...
During the week training every day and I feel in a good shape, it is getting there for the upcoming season !
Today we did a 8 km run up and down the hills with the obstacles, on my way riding back home on my bike I got soaked by the little rainstorm ... At least it was refreshing :)

I am still looking for some support to go to worldchampionchips and worldevents this season and pursue in to my dream and my goal wich is the olympics 2014... any ammount is welcome and will be much appreciated.
Take a look at http://www.gofundme.com/rxyf8?utm_medium=wdgt. You will get more detail of my story on this page.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment