Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer training

Hi everybody !

I just got back in Canada from Switzerland and France, we had a 3 week ski camp in Zermatt, the weather has been amazing, and snow conditions were great, even the Italian side was open. The glacier was in great condition. We jumped in  with the swiss Europa cup team, that I thank for the lane space. We had a couple good days, adjusting to the new radius, and a few less good days. I have been skiing on the new equipment and am on Head now, whom I thank for they great service.  The knee handled the training pretty well. After the 3 weeks of training, I had the chance to visit some old high school friends in South of France, it was a lot of fun catching up with them after 2 years. Had a good trip, and now for the next month will be working on getting in better shape and find a few more sponsors.
I wanna thank my trainer Shelley and all the people behind for supporting me !!!


After 3 weeks of sun the last day was powder day !!! 

Cheers ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment