Welcome

Welkom op de nieuwe blog van Isabel Van Buynder !

U zult regelmatige updates krijgen van wat de trainingen, de bezigheden en resultaten zijn gedurend heel het jaar.
Veel plesier in het bezoeken van deze nieuwe blog !

Bienvenue sur le nouveau blog de Isabel Van Buynder !

Vous aller avoir des updates reguliers concernant les entraînements, les activités et résultats durant toute la saison.
Ayez plaisir a visiter ce nouveau blog !

Welcome on Isabel Van Buynder's new blog !

You will have regular updates concerning the training, the activities and the results during the whole season.
Have fun visiting this new blog !

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Brussels in a few pictures

I was going trough some pictures and I thought I should show you some of my very short trip to Brussels I did a couple months ago. And some of the reasons I love Belgium. Maybe a bit stereotypical but I still have to admit :

                             

that our waffles are famous

                                                           that Brussels is pretty
that our chocolate is delicious 


 That we having beautiful buildings

That our french fries are absolutely the best ! :)


That we have Tintin 

and that belgians have a great sense of humour...




No comments:

Post a Comment